Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fighting the smoke with

the humidifier!! That finally helped a little. Jesus Christ. Well I feel not so nearly crazy this morning - although I am still not okay. I was so toxic yesterday but seriously - I realized by the end of the night that - well - if I sleep till - I mean if I stay up till 4 and I only get 6 hours of sleep or whatever - if I don't rest enough - I'm not going to feel good. I hate Boris - yesterday he walked by me on the stairs and he smelled so bad. Okay - in all fairness - I don't want to be fair. What a fucking turd he is. He is getting a total free ride. I have to get out of this house. Oh dear - there we go - I'm all upset again. The dog is freezing because I have the windows open. I'm so tired of being stuck. When do I get to be happy, joyous and free? I just haven't been able to get myself back. I get so tired - so weary. The other girl is quitting the boutique!! Holy shit - so now I can arrange my schedule better except that - well - ugh - what a pain in the ass. I have to call her later - I couldn't deal with it today. I have to go do service at my meeting and then go get the dog's food and then - what? Come home. She didn't put my hours in again. I should have gotten paid today but I didn't. I don't want to work there anymore either!! She said she just wants to focus on her acting - which is awesome. I have to go - I'm going to be late for my service. I don't want to leave. I hate Boris more than anything right now. I hate his smoke. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...