Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ohhhh boy.

Last night was a hard night at the end of the night. Boris was smoking downstairs outside my room - a lot. I asked the landlord if I should stop asking him to not smoke out there since he obviously still is. I realized when I'm not here he still does and last night he just was. Well the landlord got all upset and said they were having a really hard time and then he slapped (I'm not kidding - SLAPPED) the banister and said - twice "It's just just too much!!" I'm not kidding - he slapped the banister. I am living with TWO Bridezillas. Okay - so - I woke up and was upset but here's the thing......it's a beautiful day. I have clean clothes. I have been drinking the regular water instead of so much soda water so I am saving money. I got a decent night's sleep and I have an appointment to see the doctor today. He even told me not to worry about the cigarette smoke so much. I feel terrible about my one plant that is totally dying but maybe it would be anyway. I sent my friend the last payment of the money I owe her. I went to therapy and a meeting yesterday and I had healthy food PLUS - this is the amazing part - I had a half a sandwich in my bag so instead of going out to eat after the meeting - I ate the sandwich and came home. What?? Even after not going out to eat I wanted to walk to Wholefoods and get macaroni and cheese. I did not. The craziest part is I want to blame these guys for me not being able to be creative. There cigarette smoke and negative energy isn't making me watching Law and Order SVU for 5 hours every night. They just aren't. So. SO there you go. I have a show this week. I should find out how much time it is - it's their kick-off show for the season. I want and need to work on this. I almost bought a vest on my home last night too but I didn't. It's so crazy - every minute I have to be vigilant about my behavior. My thoughts. I can't control these guys - I need to accept it and move on. I need to accept that I need to move also from here. How am I going to do that? First I need to get out and do my service at my meeting and go to the doctor and then get myself ready for this show. I need and should get onstage somewhere first. Bye Bluebie - enjoy your cyber day!! Positive powerful thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...