Friday, August 5, 2011

Yo waz up.

Chillin' here at the boutique. I was so fucking tired this morning I couldn't even believe it. I got 7 hours of sleep and I could have slept at LEAST 3 more - at least. Holy shit I really have no idea how much sleep I need or how I'm ever going to get 9-10 hours of sleep a night and have any kind of life. My girlfriend does - I forgot what I named her on here but she gets tons of sleep and she totally has a life. A FULL life. Okay - well Her Lady Wonder said that's what I'm supposed to figure out now - how to live and sleep being sober. I never actually knew what I needed before so now I can figure it out. So someone sort of asked me out on a date and it was fun!! I mean him asking - we didn't do anything and I'm not sure what he even entirely meant but it was fun having a guy ask me to do something. The amazing part is I have no idea what his last name is so I can't google him or check to see if our signs match or any of that weird bullshit. To be honest I don't even care if we ever go out I'm just so happy that it was something along the lines of healthy. Hahaha - oh BOY - wow. That's pathetic - hilarious but ridiculous. So anyway I feel okay now and have on my make-up that I spent 77 dollars on and guess what? The eye shadow (creme eye shadow) isn't as waterproof as she said it was. Yes I actually bought creme eye shadow and believed it was waterproof. Or maybe my super power is melting off any kind of make-up off my face - no matter what it is made of. A woman just came in and said she was looking for work and she was - I don't know - I felt bad for her. She looked as put together as nutty person could look. She looked like she was on drugs. Not hard drugs - maybe just coke? How is that not a hard drug? She asked me if I was full time and if it was quiet here. Ooo - I'm going to google her!! Okay I should go. I have some staring out the window and judging people to do. Amen. p.s. I just farted and it melted a little more of the waterproof eye shadow off - pee-uuuuuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...