Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hellooooo Thursday at the boutique.

Boring so far but the good part is I was an hour and 15 minutes late. What? Seriously I could not wake up - at all. I finished watching The outlaw Josey Wales AND I loved it - so crazy and the I watched the movie my landlord had his boyfriend bring up to me. It's called Orlando and it was fucking FANTASTIC - although I don't know how it ends because my computer froze at the last 10 minutes. Sally Potter is one of my favorite film makers ever - The Tango Lesson is one of my favorite movies and soundtracks of all time. Can you imagine I never thought to look up if she had made other movies? I walked by them as they were watching the movie and the landlord asked if I wanted to watch it and I was like - oh okay but I didn't really mean it. Then Boris brought it up to me right after they were done watching it and he said with his super thick Russian accent "It's still warm from the DVD player." Haha - it cracked me up for some reason. Anyway I watched it and I realized while listening to the soundtrack it sounded like The Tango Lesson and then I realized the same woman created both movies. It is a visually stunning movie and Tilda Swinton is amazing AND funny. That's what I liked about Josey Wales also...and Clint Eastwood was a HUNK - holy crap. 2 totally different movies but both were amazing and gorgeous. Crazy. It got me so excited I couldn't sleep. I went to the snake doctor yesterday and then did more of the work he is having me do. It's really hard and I am resistant to the meditation. Do you know what is so crazy? I was having all these negative thoughts today and then I was like "Whoa - stop - just focus on yourself and your own issues and keeping your own program and recovery sharp" and that voice in my head was CLEARER and LOUDER than the other voice. It was like my mind antenna was picking up a much clearer signal from the positive, healing thoughts. I suppose that it obvious but to actually feel it was kind of mind blowing. I have to go Bluebie!! I looooveeee youuuu!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...