Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mid-Day Report

I have to do an "End of the day" report here at the boutique - so this is my "Mid-day report" here at Blueberries and Dreams. Soooooooo - so. Sew buttons on your underwear. I always loved saying that when I was little. Sooooo - "Sew buttons on your underwear!!!" Anyway I'm here at the boutique and I'm going to the comedy club after this. I think I finally figured out what color my hair is supposed to be. 6BB Light Beige Brown. Yup - I really do think that's my natural hair color. A woman just walked by outside the boutique and she had on no underwear and loose shorts and somehow it reminded me of the time I came home with my boyfriend and my roommate's "sister" was naked in my bed with her boyfriend and their stuff all over the place. So they just get up after I freaked out - of course - I had never even MET this girl or even KNEW she was going to be staying in the apartment - all calm and bring their stuff into her "sister's" room. I say "sister's" because she clearly didn't know what her "sister's" stuff looked like or she would have been in that fucking room. Then in the middle of the night she justs walks through my room completely naked to go to the bathroom. She was HOT don't get me wrong and she HAD to walk through my room to ge to the bathroom - but seriously? My roommate at the time was dating Joaquin Phoenix and she was never home. She was a model from South Africa (although her "sister" was American) and we lived on second street across from a cemetery. She was a vegan and when I moved in she wanted to make sure I didn't cook meat in the house. The bathroom was also the shower. Have I written this before? It was so crazy. It was just a teeny tiny shower/bathroom - the drain right in the middle of the floor and the shower head right up top - but there was also a sink and a toilet. Sometimes while I was taking a shower I would sit on the toilet and pee and think "I'm peeing in the shower!!" and it would crack me up. It was so weird. There was a little window also. So as long as you weren't taking a shower - it was just a normal bathroom. That was right next to bed where someone had to walk through my bedroom if they wanted to go to the bathroom. I'm sorry - if they wanted to be naked and walk through my bedroom to get to the bathroom. I lived there about 6 months and then I moved to 5th street where I had to take a shower with a hose in the hugest old tub you have ever seen. I could completely lie down in this tub but it had this hose thing permanently attached to it only you had to hold it in your hand. Haha - that just made me laugh - it was sooo ridiculous. I lived there for almost 2 years. I got used to the shower hose actually. A girl who lived above me used to fight with her boyfriend all the time and one night she screamed "THIS RELATIONSHIP IS KILLING ME!!!" It was HILARIOUS. They must have broken up after that because I didn't hear them fight anymore. Holy crap I just realized that the relationship might have actually killed her. No no - I saw her in the hallway after that - she was moving out - thank God. Okay - time to go and write my "End of the Day Report." i always have to stop myself from writing really obnoxious things about the people who come in here. Seriously - I mean the truth - but she doesn't completely need or want to hear that. I have to goes Blues - byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...