Sunday, April 3, 2011

This book tells me it's going

to help me getter better at feeling - not just feel better. I had such a strange thing happen tonight. I had clothes in the laundry and dryer and then I heard Tall Not So Dark And Creepy go in there and open up the dryer. So I went out there and asked if everything was okay and he said yes - he was looking for his bath mat that was in there before. I don't know - I just think maybe I perceived him as doing something creepy when he wasn't. It's just do sad. It could be so much nicer here. I don't think they mean or even want to be so awful. It's so hard. Life is so hard. It's so hard to live with people and have relationships and to - exist and feel and breathe. I don't know. He is creepy sometimes but maybe he is creepy for his own reasons and it really doesn't have anything to do with me. I went to a meeting and I shared about how awful I have been feeling. I was honest and I felt better. I went and got food at a diner with some friends and then I came home and did my nails, some cleaning and watched the L Word and did my laundry. I have green nails. I am scared to go to the doctor. I don't want to. Huh I really don't. I can't drink soda anymore - I have to stop. I need to watch more L Word. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...