Monday, April 25, 2011

On the farm....

daffodils are blooming and different trees that I don't know the names of. A bright yellow bushy thins and the tree outside this window has green puff balls all over it. We went and saw Grandma last night and she seemed pretty good - which is scary. She kept talking about
Hawaii - hilarious. My Grandfather looks really good and my uncle does not. I can't even talk about that and I feel so bad for my cousin because it really upsets her so much. She has been sleeping with my Grandma and she deserves a gold medal. I almost had a panic attack when we walked in the place but it was also 85% less traumatizing than I thought it would be. Thank goodness it isn't that cold.....I am so tired and I feel so gross. I need a shower and I want to go the beach. Oh dear I think I have PMS. People getting old is so sad but it is so much easier than someone getting taken right away - or too soon or - you know - ugh - painfully young. I need to shower - my sister is here which is soooo awesome!!! I decided to stay longer because she is here. I love her so much. Okay I have to go. Bye Blueb - looove you Daffodil face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...