Sunday, April 3, 2011

Someone threw up on me last night.

I was just standing there watching a comic who has gotten SO funny and writes really well and then this girl comes around the corner barfs on my arm and all all over the floor. Thank GOD I had a long sleeve shirt on and thank GOD I already was having the worst night ever. I made no money and that girl Beast wasn't even there. She never works. She will work 2 days this week and she won't show up on time and she has a new car and a new Ipad. Who cares about her anymore. I am at my wits end. I would settle for getting to have sex and not waking up to either the guzheng, flute or piano.I'm so worried about this trip to Key West. I don't know if I'm going to have enough money to even go. My sections are not good the next few weeks at all. It's so crazy living like this. I asked her for help - I asked her to put me on the show. I not only will never ask her for anything again but she fucked with my money and now I don't want her to have the easy job she has. I'm not sure if I should follow this desire. I don't really want to but boy are there people who really want to fuck her over there. Well I just don't know what to do. I need another job. I have to really think about this and somehow try to get through this week with the little bit of money I have. I need to go to the doctor tomorrow and ask him/her about this lump. I have been so miserable and unhappy for so long I wouldn't be one bit surprised if it's cancer. This is so sad. I have to move and I have to get out of this city I guess. I am dying a different way now. So sad and awful. And already one of them is playing the guzheng. I can't fucking take it. I have tried so hard and I really can't fucking take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...