Saturday, April 2, 2011

I just completely freaked out

and screamed and threw the pen at the door a bunch of times and scared the shit out of the dog. She hid under the bed. I wish that part didn't happen but I needed to freak out. I really am in a horrible place and I look and feel horrendous. I don't think it's crazy at all that I would rather be drinking. What's the fucking difference? I have no idea what I would tell me if I heard or saw me like this. I would say for sure not to act on this right now. I just really hate where I am and why wouldn't I? I work so hard all the time and rugs and alcohol are in my face and I can't seem to get myself out of where I and and I have no way other than this to express myself. And honestly these cigarettes can not help at all. It's so fucking ridiculous and it doesn't effect anyone here but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...