Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm so nervous about this show

today and I just spent almost 40 minutes looking for something that was where I had first looked for it and where I thought I always left it. Holy fuck. The chord for the amp to the ukulele. I always leave it in the uke bag pocket along with my harmonica, the tuner and a book of chords. Jesus what drama. I started to think someone stole it (because those types of chords are SO hard to come by - not at all) and I went to FB and almost went to a persons page (not THAT one) who I shouldn't be looking at but instead I decided to look for meetings to go to before work. I feel so stressed out. But I'm in my life and it's okay. I actually went to bed last night and didn't stay up watching this DVD I have from Netflix. I got over 8 hours of sleep and I could have honestly slept more. I need to sleep a lot - that's all there is to it. So now that I CAN sleep I make the choice to do that instead of being crazy all day from not sleeping and watching shit that won't really help me anyway. My digestion gets so fucked up when I don't sleep - awful. Okay I need to pray and meditate at least 10 minutes. I can't believe how nervous I am about this - holy shit. Did I practice enough - is the song stupid - are they going to think I'm AWFUL? I don't really have time to wash my hair - holy fuck. Okay - okay - yes I'm going to pray and meditate and practice a little bit. Breathe - that's the big one - breathe. Okay yes breathe. Wowzers. Wish me a broken leg Blueb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...