Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I already feel better

and I didn't even pray/meditate or do yoga yet. I talked to Larni and I - let's see....I guess I just think wrong. I really have wrong thoughts that come up and I think that those wrong thoughts and negative feelings are actually true and lasting. I have to be honest that burger I had on Monday night didn't help me at all. Working that thing out of my system was NOT easy - jesus. Alright I paid my cell phone bill and okay I can start to pack and get a grip on myself. It's going to be alright. One thing I know for sure is that I need to eat food before I do things or bring something with me. FOR SURE. I don't do hungry well. Or overfull. I don't do discomfort well. Okay - gotta walk Miss Doggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...