Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's Wednesday and I'm fucking miserable.

I think I should totally meditate and get back into bed? I still feel totally crazy and awful but I managed to get 8 hours of sleep. I just - is it the weather? I feel like I should stop talking about it. I'm so discombobulated and tense. I need to wash my hair there is that. I'm so tired. Maybe I really just need to wash my hair and meditate. I haven't done that since - when? When was the last time I meditated? I'm being very hard on myself. I have to wash the doggies ears and get her all ready for Larni. I need to call him and figure that out. Okay this is what I'm going to do....pray/meditate, walk the dog, do my morning pages, call Larni and take a nap. I also need to call my sister and do some laundry. What else? Okay let's pray and meditate and do some yoga. Let's go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...