Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday.

I think lots of people get excited about Fridays because they have the weekend off. I just get excited because I hopefully will get to WORK. Tonight I will - and I have to go in a minute to be a door greeter at my meeting. I am so tired and I had the weirdest fucking dream. I dreamed I was married or marrying this really giant heavy (fat) black man and I couldn't remember his name when someone (Jim Norton) came over to get introduced. We were sitting watching a show and I was sewing a red heart into the cover of his notebook.....At the wedding by the beach I was so depressed my mother asked if I wanted wedding cake before the wedding and I started to eat it and it was soooo good and I thought "That's the ticket - cake before!!!" Then I woke up. There was more but what the fuck? I had on like a wedding wedding dress. I wore a red dress to my wedding. A strapless red dress with a black tulle underneath and a black trim, a little black fur coat and I had a leopard purse, nude stockings with a black stripe up the back. Oh dear. Bye gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...