Sunday, April 3, 2011

Larni called me and I feel better....

I talked to him and he gave me something to work on creatively thank God and so I feel a little better. I worked on it a little while and then I walked the dog. Just him calling helped. That was something I didn't expect to happen. I'm going to call Her Lady Wonder and then get out of the house. I look awful. My face is all puffy from crying all day yesterday and I have stress lines all over my face. How sad. I will feel better after a shower - I hope. I hope I feel better after the meeting and getting out of the house for a little bit. I wish things were different but they aren't. I don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...