Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hiiiiii Tuesday

Holy shit I am so tired. But not as tired as I would be if I drank last night or smoked pot!! Or cigarettes for that matter. We are filming something today and I am nervous and I also am tired but I'm happy I'm awake and that I have something creative to do. I just tuned my ukulele and I need to hop in the shower and walk miss doggie really quickly. It's about to rain. I live rather near where this place is that we are filming so that's good - I can get there fast. I had the hugest burger for dinner last night and I think it is trying to work its way out of my body and it's so painful. It had blue cheese, bacon, avocado, red onion and BURGER on it. FUCK YEAH!! Holy shit. I don't think I have time to wash my hair. The guy is coming to take the behind the scene photos - ugh. I don't know how I feel about that. Um - maybe okay - I will try - ugh this isn't about me!! Okay - it really isn't - whoa - okay I feel better. Yeesh. So time to gooooo and I love you!! Talk to you later - hopefully I will get home at a decent hour and I can write moooorrreeee. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...