Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I need to write something positive.

I paid my bills for this month, my rent is already paid and I went to Key West and back with money in my pocket. That would have NEVER happened years ago....I would have had to ask my mother for money and I would have come back with nothing. My bills certainly wouldn't have been paid. I spent very little while I was there and not drinking is SO much cheaper - all around. I walked a lot while was there and did yoga and meditated with my 7 year old niece. She's been doing yoga since she was a baby so she's really good at it. Okay I feel better. I'm going to try to let myself swim today. Let me swim Lord. Let me do something really good for myself that I love so dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...