Thursday, March 31, 2011

ONCE AGAIN THE GUZHENG IS FROM HELL

I swear to God that he wants my attention or SOMEONES. Why can't he shut a FUCKING DOOR? Watch this - I am going to go downstairs and walk the dog and he will stop. I for some reason can't handle this today. When can I EVER??? Are you fucking kidding me? THERE ISN'T A BIGGER INSTRUMENT IN THE WORLD. And it looks like a giant fucking penis. One time we were eating corn on the cob and he ate his so that there was just corn left on the top of the skinny part on one side and it looked exactly like an erect penis. Like the head of the penis on that end. I was so fucking grossed out and I think that's when I decided to 1. NEVER EAT CORN WITH HIM AGAIN and 2. Never to eat with them again. Christ. How are there not penis statues all over this house? I HATE THIS FUCKING INSTRUMENT SO MUCH!!!! Sometimes he plays it while he's listening to himself on a CD. He fucking jerks off and watches himself jerk off while he's jerking off. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKkkkkkk!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...