Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yesterday started out well and then

got super frustrating and then ended up okay. I did a lot of running around and trying to do outside things to make myself feel better. I put Feria in my hair and it only lightened it a little bit. Which is good because by the time I went to bed and read my book a little bit I read the part that said trying to make major changes to your surroundings or hair doesn't make you feel better and if it does will only work briefly. Self care is so important but I think I would have been better off just staying at home, meditating and putting the heating pad with castor oil on me. That's something I learned from the Snake doctor. I'm tired. Greatest American Hero left. The kid LEFT and went back home. Huh - weird. Ugh. I - I don't know I'm frustrated and tired. I started watching the L word. Maybe I will become a lesbian. I have to take the dog to the vet so I have to go. I will come home after that and let myslef do yoga, rest, read, do the castor pack, meditate and maybe even swim. I'm not going to swim. Why won't I let myself do it or even push myself to? I'm grumpy bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...