Thursday, September 26, 2013

Worked, took the train home.

This is not going to stop blowing my mind.  I worked, then I worked another job, then I took the train home.  I really wanted to take a cab but it's SO MUCH MONEY.  No more cabs for me ever again.  Plus I can read on the subway - it's amazing!  Now I have work again tomorrow, therapy tomorrow night, work Saturday morning and Sunday morning and maybe Saturday night.  After all this - I might be able to pay my rent for August.  Then September and maybe October will only be a little late.  Awesome.  Great.  I have 3 jobs.  Great.  Well I tried to give up that Friday night shift tonight and I fucking pussied out.  Honestly though I'm going to have to take that back.  ugh - maybe not I don't know.  UGH.  Whatever - let's get back to how far I've grown that I don't take cabs anymore.  If I could now pay my rent on time like a grown-up that would be fantastic.  Fucking UGH.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...