Wednesday, September 18, 2013

So stressed out.

How the fuck do people do this?  Change their lives?  I don't know and honestly I don't know if I am bat shit crazy for still trying to do this acting thing.  Ugh my sister said commit.learn.do and I am still saying TRY.  I'm just so stressed out and I feel like I look gross and I have a show tonight and all I am doing is being crazy - I'm just not sitting here and writing and this job is SO easy - nothing is happening at ALL - I even left twice already to run errands.  Jesus.  Okay - I can do this.  I just need to focus, calm down and breathe.  I'm going to go to a meeting before the show and the show is no gig deal - not too crazy - just fun.  I had class last night and that was amazing.  Okay - I have homework to do and I am so grateful I have a job where I can do it.  I'm going to do that right now.  I just walked 5 blocks from here to save money on water.  But seriously that bodega never charges the same price - EVER - and they are so rude and it just FEELS shadey - so fuck them.  I just want to walk by holding up the water in the air from the other place - like "SEE!!  Proved you wrong didn't I???  All I had to do was walk 10 blocks out of my way and I save 2 dollars!!!  FUCK YOU BODEGA OF CONVINIENCE!"  Ugh - whatever.  Okay - I've got to get to my homework.  I feel a little lost.  Oh well - love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...