Thursday, September 19, 2013

Whooooaaaa. Okay.

So I just looked at last year this time, then 2 years ago - then 3.  Whoa.  Really, really whoa.  Holy shit - I was so crazy.  Ha!  I'm still so crazy but I'm so much better - holy shit!  Well okay - I'm so uncomfortable after reading that - haha.  Crazy pants totally.  Well - well if this blog isn't proof of how amazing these programs are I don't know what is.  Holy shitballs.  So much of it is about that comedy club and now - very soon hopefully I won't have to work there anymore.  I'm so uncomfortable but very grateful.  Okay - so I'm going to go now and read a lot.  I love you Bluebie - you are my confidant!!  If I'm using that word correctly!!  Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...