Thursday, September 12, 2013

Working my ass off....

I worked at the store today and went and trained right away again at the new place - for 7 hours.  Holy shit - it's so much training - and now I have to go back in the morning.  I haven't made any money yet and I am - I am a little nervous to say the least.  I haven't paid my rent for August yet - still owe some money on my taxes - ugh.  None of this will have gotten better by me staying at that comedy club so I had to take a chance and get a new job.  This will all balance out right?  It's just so stressful - holy fuck.  I just want to be doing shows you know?  Instead I'm working at yet another waitressing job.  I have to go to sleep right this second - I am beyond tired.  It will be okay.  That's all there is to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...