Monday, September 30, 2013

Beep beep hi.

I think we used to say something like that in high school.  Holy shit balls okay.  I fucking went to work today and I got there on time SOMEHOW - I paid my August rent - um - WHAT the fuck is that?  I still haven't talked to the management company because - why - oh I was working all day so I called and left a message as soon as I could.  I went to a meeting after work and came home, did some straightening up and hand washed a bunch of stuff and organized myself a bit.  The owner of the store is - and was PISSED that I was so late to the store that day - she talked to my friend about it.  Listen - she should be.  I like that she cares but holy shit I need to get my shit together.  So - yeah - I'm glad she cares and that she's not totally blowing off the store - ugh - but UGH - ick.  I guess she was concerned about me - which - well - hello - thank you!!  What?  I'm fucking exhausted.  I have work tomorrow, my big meeting and then class.  Oh I also have to mail out the contract for the part I got - whoa.  Okay - I can deal with all that tomorrow.  I need to go to sleep so I can make sure to wake up and get my ass to work EARLY.  Jesus.  I still need to make my lunch.  They feed us twice at this new job but I only eat once so I'm not farting all day.  I went to a meeting and this man was eating what I can only guess was cabbage soup and - ochre - is that some sort of horrible smelling food?  I don't know - two different things of REVOLTING smelling food and of course he raised (oh and he was SLURPING IT SO - INSANELY) his hand and he has 45 days sober.  He got up at one point and the guy sitting next to me and I were talking about how gross it was and then at the break - right before it I farted so unbelievable gross and that guy sitting next to me tried to chat me up and it was 100 PERCENT SO AWKWARD HA.  Oh - that poor guy!  What did he do to deserve those awful smells???  He did seem very confused also.  Maybe it was his beard.  His beard confused me.  Ohhhh - oh boy.  I love you Bluebie - only change if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...