Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Well and so it goes on.....

I had a dream the night before last night - of one of my parents dog's coffin - unearthed and the coffin was broken and you could see the dog inside.  It was unearthed from something like a flood - you know - so the earth was sort of dried but with the form of what would have been recently wet earth.  Okaaay - so that freaked me out and THEN yesterday my friend told me he had his bank accounts frozen and they were taking money for an old credit card from 17 years ago that wasn't even his.  THEN IREMEBERED A CREDIT CARD I NEVER PAID OFF AND I THOUGHT IT WENT AWAY.  Guess what???  It didn't.  I had to call a bunch of numbers and do some research but I found it and now I'm taking care of it.  So I guess that's what the dead dog's coffin was.  What made me think that is just WENT AWAY????  Denial I guess.  Gross.  I had called Her Lady Wonder and asked her about what to do and she was SO nice.  So helpful and so kind.  Well so I also learned I got a fine for not going to Jury Duty 9 years ago too.  Well - okay - so - so my shit is a mess right now but at least I'm taking care of it.  I don't know - okay - well - I need to go to a meeting after the store today and then I have 2 shows.  Then I have a double tomorrow, work Friday and a double Saturday and Sunday.  Listen - I don't have anything else to do - so why not just work my ass off for a little while and get my shit together - right?  I'm sitting here thinking and my answer is - because who the fuck wants to work that hard???  Well guess what - someone who wants to take care of their shit and clean up their past.  Ugh - whatever - so annoying.  I'm so judgmental towards one of my sisters who has money problems and how the fuck am I different??  I'm not.  I'm so totally not.  I used to take cabs when I had to go 8 blocks.  So - fun - more clarity!  Great.  Well - I need to go and figure out this weekend.  And my sets for tonight - byeeee Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...