Thursday, October 31, 2013

That was so fun and now - exhaustion....

First of all le me say that the fact I got myself tot he set and home was amazing to me.  The fact that it was FUN???  More amazing.  The fact that I made it to work is a minor miracle and the fact that I look and feel hung over is - so obvious.  I just ate a tuna melt - that couldn't have been a bad idea right??  What can I say - it has to get easier than this but it was SO fun last night!!  Holding was in a garage and we had this crazy old picture car and this boy was running out naked in front of us - then we go and grab him and bring him home - that's the scene.  This kid was so brave - he literally was wearing a sock and running around naked in the cold.  He did not complain once.  I would have never stopped saying I was cold or asking people if I looked fat in my sock.  The camera they were using was beauuutiful!!  Omg - the guy playing my husband said it was a 100,000 dollar camera.  Anyway I feel so gross but it is super slow and super spooky here today anyway.  I need to go the fuck home and go to sleep.  When the train pulled into my station stop at 6:09 this morning I thought "Oh my God - I did it."  Years ago I never would have shown up for a night shoot like that or I would have been soooo high - so high and weirded out.  I would have been drinking too - ew.  I don't like thinking about it - it makes me so upset.  I can say however that this isn't good - I feel very not okay right now - I can't be getting 3 hours of sleep and not bathing.  I used to come here to the store all the time unshowered - what an unpleasant way to go about one's day.  Alright - well okay - I just need a meeting, to run some errands and get some serious sleep.  Love you Bluebers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...