Friday, October 4, 2013

Runnig Friday.

I ran around all fucking day.  I got to work at 9 - worked until 6.  Made phone calls, stopped and wrote for awhile for the show I did tonight and went to therapy.  Ran to class - worked for 45 minutes - ran to the show - got right up onstage - came home.  UGH - um - what???  Now I have to be at work at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow so I'm going to get about 5 hours of sleep.  Which will be - what?  I don't know - fine??  I know people that only get 4 hours of sleep but HOW?  I don't even drink anymore and I'm ready to fall over.  They fixed the tub today so hopefully my crazy downstairs neighbor will stop banging on my door - what a crazy pants.  Whatever I get it - I reeaaaally do.  I'm glad I won't be leaking into his apartment anymore.  So - so long day tomorrow.  I don't have a very good feeling about the store - I just am so nervous that she never talked to me about being late and she never came in - or called.  She just expressed her concern and rage with my friend.  I have another job now - so I guess - I just LOVE working a that store and getting dressed up and making the window - I'm GOOD at it.  Ugh - operation get my shit together is what is happening - I have to be on time to work.  Newest goal - on time to all jobs - all the time.  I got paid for the show I did tonight!!!  How FUN is that??  I was confused by the audience.  I need to go to sleep - love you Bluebie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...