Sunday, October 6, 2013

Just blech.

I'm fucking exhausted and I'm soooooo sore - my body hurts and I'm miserable.  What the fuck am I doing?  This is - just - I don't know - I'm so tired.  I worked a double yesterday - a looooong one and then I got to work at 9:30 a.m. this morning - and  was late.  I worked till almost 6:00 and I'm exhausted.  I went right to a meeting and then got some groceries, came home, got more groceries and - what?  I don't know - ate some food, did some dishes, washed my shirt and did my nails.  I'm going to bed.  This job makes me feel so old - which is ironic since I am.  What?  Good night - I'm grateful to have 3 jobs - 4 if you count acting & comedy which should be the only one.  What?  Bye Bluebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...