Friday, October 25, 2013

k.

At work - worked last night - have class tonight.  Work tomorrow and tomorrow night AND the next day - then I have the night off.  Right?  No - I'm filming something Sunday night, then I need a meeting - THEN I can go home and get up for a super early call time.  Oh DEAR -my feet feel a little bit off the ground.  Here's the great part - I just listened to a phone meeting and I can call people right?  I made barely any money last night but I made some money so that's good.  Oh boy - things just haven't shifted over yet that's all.  I just need to keep it in the day - that's all.  I told my teacher I need to leave class early - good.  Okay I need to work on my comedy right now and finish reading a script.  It's so quiet at the store right now - it's really chilly out.  It's like my own office in here - so bizarre when someone comes in.  They haven't paid us for weeks from the comedy club - I don't think they are paying the lawyer and so I think he isn't writing our checks.  Who knows - I don't know how that works - sigh.  I got to talk to my sister and my father yesterday - AND my God baby.  He's talking.  I wish I could see him more - it breaks my heart I don't get to see my family more - but at least I am finally working on my art - I am not seeing them for a good reason right?  Anyway - okay - so keep in the day.  Stay sober for today - make small moves towards love - or be love make small moves towards - what?  Healing?  Kepp moving out of the woods that's all.  Love you Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...