Wednesday, October 30, 2013

12:30 am call time - so annoyed so farting

Why would I eat roasted sweet potatoes, spinach brown rice and tofu with lentil soup on it all day when I know I have to be on set at 12 am??  Why did I agree to this?  What made me think that THIS TIME THE TOFU FART COMBO WON'T MAKE ME FART??  Do I have to go into a program for fartless food?  What the sweet fuck?  Seriously?  I'm drinking coffee so I can stay awake.  I have an hour and a half commute and I need to leave.  If I hear one more person complain about the 10 block "Schlep" they have to make to get someplace I'm going to freak out.  How is 10 blocks schlepping??????  Fuck - I'm so annoyed - I already worked today and shot 2 things - I'm so tired.  I'm so tired and they are never going to pay me for this - I just know it.  Why did I have to learn such an annoying lesson?  Why can't I just ask them to pay me cash like my friend said I should?  Why does this have to be part of the dream???  Seriously - why?  Fuck - it's smokey in here anyway.  I want to go TO BED.  How am I complaining?  I'm making a movie for fuck's sake.  Alright - well - lord - okay - I can take tomorrow night off I guess.  Bye my Bluebie Blueb - I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...