Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Exceptional Kindness.

That's what I am going to do today.  I can only focus on today and I am going to focus on being exceptionally kind - mostly towards myself.  Then I think I will be able to go out and have exceptional kindness to give as well.  Is it selfish - I don't know - I don't care - all I know is that if I don't take care of myself - I have nothing to take care with.  So that's all.  Let's get paid also Bluebie - let's get mother fucking paid.  I need to survive and travel and LIVE and see my family & friends.  I just went for a walk and got some water (I'm at the boutique) and I stopped and looked at the puppies in the window and I almost had a heart attack I miss my dog so much.  That sweet wagging tail - UGH.  Soooooo - so how about some radical kindness huh???  LET'S DO THIS.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...