Monday, October 7, 2013

My manager is so hot.

There is this sexy, hot Italian manager at this new job - he's sooooo cute.  He's got that crazy Italian accent Oh My GOD.  I keep hitting on him but I think I'm scaring him.  What should I call him??  Sexy Balls?  That's gross - no - noooo.  I should just call him NO because it is a terrible idea.  He has been divorced twice and he has nervous thums.  His thumb nails are nervous.  I'm pretty sure he is missing a tooth in the back also but so what?  Maybe they don't need all their teeth in Italy.  He's so sexy and WARM.  Ugh - that combination always gets me.  Yeah - that combination and any other fucking combination of man.  OH I AM SO TIRED.  I just rubbed apple cider vinegar all over myself to try and get rid of these white spots all over my skin.  I need to sleep.  I am working for the next 2 weeks straight almost.  I was going to have one day off this week but I picked it up from the boutique - I need the money.  Whatever - it seems so easy there now that I work at this new job that is SO HARD.  Yikes - all good - I went to a meeting after work today, got a piece of pizza, came home, cleaned the bathroom, watched the last episode of breaking bad and cleaned up a bit.  What else?  Oh!  Talked to my new sponsor!!  She was/is great.  Very good - very structured - I LIKE IT.  Almost as much as NO.  He's soooo cute and warm and he's got hese seeeexxy green eyes - holy shitballs.  He asked me what my work number was so he could cash me out and I was like "917...."  HA.  Whatever - I will get over it.  I have class tomorrow my life is slightly less boring I guess?  Bye Bluebie - I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...