Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Serendipity.

I went after work to pick up my check and it took longer than I wanted it to and I did NOT want to go to the meeting I was planning on but for some reason - I did it.  I trotted my ass there and got to it.  Then I got to the bank right on time and then I walked to the train and on the way I walked by a comedy club and remembered Larni was performing and I went in and watched a really fun and inspiring show.  I just didn't do my laundry but this was SO much better.  It was so interesting to watch the craft and it was a huge show - there had o be 200 people there - holy shit on a Wednesday!  I have a show tomorrow night and on Saturday and now I have SO much more to work on.  Another woman from this new job was there also - watching Larni and she was talking about being fearful - and I was all like "Oh - what are you afraid of (like that's so fucking crazy right??)."  Then on my way home I was looking at my notes from my last show and my set list and so much of it was planned from fear.  Afraid of what to say - afraid of how I would be perceived - of being weird - lame - whatever.  EW.  He says in that book "Think & Grow Rich" that fear and your true desires can't exist together.  Something like that I'm SO tired - GOOD NIGHT BLUEBIE I LOVE YOU!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...