Thursday, October 3, 2013

Think and Grow Rich.

That's the book I'm reading right now.  Do you know what is so crazy about this book??  I really thought it was going to be so hardcore about finances - and I don't know - about stuff I don't know about with money.  Like how to take care of it and make it - ha.  Not ha - I'm not laughing why did I say ha?  Anyway this book is SO spiritual!!  It's all the same stuff - negative thoughts attract negativity - to act from fear and ask for what you want while fearful just attracts - nothing basically - or at least not abundance.  Then it talks about how important healthy sexuality is - and how to transmute ones sexuality into financial abundance.  Um - it's confusing - I guess - well anyway so - there you go.  What?  I did 2 shows last night and before the second one this comedian asked me why I would have wanted to get back into this life - ha- he was like "Where you not miserable enough?"  Honestly though - I have missed it so much - running around - talking to strangers - writing jokes and being able to get shit off my chest in a funny way???  What!!  It's great therapy.  A waaaaasted guy hit on me before the show and it was - so - not attractive.  Then there was a drunk girl during the show.  Both made me sad.  I mean I really wanted to slip that girl a note with my name and number on it - she was - just - waaaaaasted.  The whole show was about her.  She was with a guy who picked her up at the bar and he was so annoyed.  Oh - oh I just feel so grateful that I'm not doing that anymore.  Yesterday I was questioning my new sponsor - you know - because for some reason I was thinking having 3 different sponsors in one year wasn't enough.  Anyway - she was great yesterday but still I was questioning - then I went to a random meeting that was really hard to get to and sort of tucked away on the weird street and guess who was there?  Of course - my new sponsor.  So - so that seemed like a sign.  That's the other thing he talks about in this book - the use of our sixth sense.  So bizarre.  I'm completely intrigued and also wondering if this guy is a nut job.  It's been a bestseller for years - so.  So what?  I don't know - who cares - I love all that shit and anything that helps me to be less negative and angry is only good as far as I am concerned.  I'm at the store it is soooo quiet today.  That's nice I guess.  Someone knocked on the door when I was in the shower - was it the porter or was it my neighbor?  I realized if I don't shut the faucets of the shower off super tight - they drip and then it leaks over the top of the tub.  Uh oh - did I shut them off really tight today?  Bye Bluebie - I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...