Thursday, October 10, 2013

Should be pricing jewelry but....

I just have to write how fascinated I am still by the way that show infused me with energy last night.  It was so much easier for me to do my get in to bed routine - floss, brush, take vitamins, do my yoga, take off my make-up, blah, blah.  SO much easier - it was amazing.  Okay - also - here is another thing.  I'm single right?  Ugh - right - well - anyway - yesterday I thought to myself - what if - what if I just loved myself (this is so gay - not really - sort of), just only cared what I think about me - let me love myself, give myself that freedom and just let go of all the rest of it??  I mean - look I'm not with anyone, no one has showed up and I just can't wait for someone else to feel loved and taken care of - it's too much work.  Isn't that crazy?  Can't I just take responsibility of it for myself?  Who cares?  Right?  I mean I want to have sex - SO much - right like you don't know that but - whatever - right?  I'm just going to transmute it all into my comedy.  Ugh - UGH.  That's it.  Okay - I'm sure I will change my mind but right now that's it.  I just have to be responsible for every part of me - that's it.  I'm sure there is great freedom in this right?  Oh my GOD I'm starving!  Time to eat my yogurt - love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...