Friday, October 11, 2013

Mizz Profoundly Miserable

That's my friend - she is such a turd.  She doesn't mean to be - I know she doesn't but she is - just fucking miserable.  Her misery is biting also - she's a dumper - she dumps!!  She just dumps her misery and is sarcastic and she's a turd - whatever - it doesn't matter.  The crazy part is - that that's how I used to be with guys.  I did!!  I thought it was okay - that they were there to wait on me, love me, listen to me be miserable, bring my stuff to the bank, run my errands and just let me attack them.  Okay - this isn't nice towards myself - I need to stop.  I love myself!!  What?  I don't behave in these ways anymore and I work EVERYDAY to be a better, more loving person.  Yes.  Yeeeessss.  I'm going to do some loving work now - yes.  My heart is beating so fast!!  Focus on the love - FOCUS ON THE FUCKING LOOOOVE!!!!  Speaking of which - I love you bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...