Thursday, October 31, 2013

blech

I went to a meeting after work and of course - why of course??  There was a really cute guy qualifying and he was nice.  Everyone got a chance to share because it wasn't a big meeting.  I shared and I cried because I always cry and because I got 3 hours of sleep and by 8 tonight I was beyond exhausted.  So - so then - he has 7 months sober and he has a gambling problem and a romance problem.  I left that meeting feeling soooooo uncomfortable - SO UNCOMFORTABLE.  I was attracted to him but I was also super tired and it's hard and awkward when there are cute guys in the room - that's it.  And I'm a little bit of a mess right now.  I need to go to bed.  I'm exhausted.  Okay - I feel better - it's just really awkward when there are cute people in the room - thank you. Whew - we got there - bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...