Friday, November 1, 2013

Good day.

I was going to title this something else - you know something painful but I forgot and actually I had a good day so why not talk about it?  I got up early and went to the eye doctor and it turns out the reason why my eyes weren't working was because my glasses were only for distance and I NEED READING GLASSES.  Omg - what the fuck??  The doctor last time didn't tell me that she gave me a different prescription and - HA - when they made my new glasses they didn't ask me or tell me that the glasses were only for distance.  Why did it take me so long to figure out something was wrong anyway????  Denial - confusion and my father has macular degeneration so I just thought that was happening to ME and I didn't want to deal with it.  Holy fuck - are you kidding me?  Well the guy was very nice - he explained everything to me - told me what to do and exactly what was happening with my eyes and he also didn't charge me and fixed my glasses to the right prescription.  I just was so grateful and also - confused.  It has occurred to me that I could have just walked in there and said "You know - these glasses aren't working right - I think the prescription is wrong" but that just seemed so confusing.  Anyway it's all figured out and he told me to eat leafy greens and it will help my eyes.  Great - good start to the day.  Then I went to a glorious meditation meeting in a very pretty room.  Then I worked for a little while at the store and worked on the web series I've been filming also.  Then I went to therapy and THEN I came home!!  Now I'm burning incense and I have the windows open and I have on my old reading glasses and I CAN SEE.  Jeez.  Jeez fucking Loueez.  Well - I guess a lot of other things happened on this lovely day - a fun trip to the post office (not being sarcastic), a lovely walk through the Upper East Side and the West Village - pretty Fall days this year.  I ate a yummy turkey burger and uh - I don't know - was grateful I'm sober.  I'm so tired.  I'm going to sleep early tonight.  Ugh - I just got sad.  It's okay - no big deal - just a little sadness - why?  I don't know.  I miss that guy I liked last night.  Okay bye Bluebie - I love your blogness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...