Tuesday, November 26, 2013

So creeped out.....

The last few days I have felt like someone has been following me.  Ever since I got my new coat - I mean last night I thought to myself - maybe it is just the fur (faux - haha) lining on the hood - maybe I am just seeing that and it's freaking me out.  But seriously there has been times over the last 5 days or so and RIGHT NOW where I feel like someone is watching me and following me.  Why in the fucking world would anyone do that?  I mean seriously - am I totally losing it?  I just stood up at the store and went over to the door and stared out to see if I could "catch" this person and this black guy walked by talking to his friend and looked at me like I was crazy.  I think I scared him.  It's just dark and eerie out right now - that's all.  RIGHT??????  You know it all started last Tuesday night when I was walking to class and as I opened the door to the building and I was on my phone so I was distracted - this guy in my class opened the door with me - right like he was to my right and like - opening the door for me and he like "Yeah - hi - how you doing!?"  Oh this was the guy who told me he was a fucking Christian.  What does that even mean?  I must have looked at him like he was crazy - I mean I didn't see the guy anywhere and he must have been walking right behind me.  AM I THAT GOOD OF AN ACTRESS THAT I AM GETTING STALKED JUST FROM MY WORK IN CLASS?  Must be.  Must fucking BE.  What?  This is isn't funny.  Am I that delusional and crazy?  The answer to all these questions could be yes.  Okay - well I just off the phone with my father who just had cataract surgery.  He said "If this were the old days I would be sitting in my rocking chair blind as a bat."  Haha - sigh.  I love you bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...