Thursday, November 28, 2013

Grateful and Goals.

I'm so grateful I am sober and I am so grateful I am her on the farm with my parents.  They are as coo-coo as ever and it's wonderful.  It's a crisp, sunny, gorgeous day and I am awake and showered.  Are you kidding me - I'm not hung over and I'm not freaking out.  How amazing and beautiful is that?  That being said - I need and want to get my shit together now.  Here are my goals.  I need to be and will get more organized with my time - so I can write and I mean write some shit - not just scribble in my journal.  I'm going to write a plat or a movie and I'm going to fucking produce it.  Maybe both.  I want to make money performing - form my art - whatever - I want to be able to rent a car or a plane or whatever - hello let's grow up.  I want to - PARTICIPATE IN LIVING!!!!  I need to go downstairs and peel potatoes and make hors dervs.  I want a baby and a dog and I want to let it FLOW THROUGH ME.  OPEN UP MY SPIGOT!!!!  So I need to organize my time and I need to get to it.  Gotta go peel - love you Bleubie - so grateful for you in my cyber life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...