Friday, November 8, 2013

Well - I finally did it.

I gave my notice at the comedy club.  I finally decide I deserve better and I do.  They still haven't paid us and I just can't anymore.  I think I will probably have to get a different job - or work at one of my other jobs more or FOCUS ON MY ART - oh my GOD - doesn't that sound amazing?  I was able to play a little bit of music at the boutique yesterday but it's not the same as having some real studio time.  Haha - studio time - I don't have a studio - but some time where people aren't going to walk in and yell at me "How much does that cost I don't have on my glasses??"  I gave my notice and then my friend ho works there was a total turd about it but then they decided to accept the two weeks notice.  I don't know if this is crazy or not but I just can't work there anymore.  They got a new awning but we don't get paychecks.  I'm not kidding - they bought a popcorn maker - no paychecks.  He sucks his thumbs when he sleeps my friend who was being a turd.  Right after I heard my other friend say what a jerk he was I had to stop  myself from blurting that out.  I was so pissed.  He told my friend "Just tell he tonight is her last night."  But then they changed their minds.  Ohhhhh boy - yeah he sucks his thumbs - we used to date and that was a HUGE deal breaker for me.  That and I was still drinking and using then AND I was a mess - it wasn't too long after my husband and I broke up.  So.  I have had a beautiful dating history.  I wanted to leave the comedy club nicely but I don't see that happening - but also - well - whatever.  I did the right thing - I got another job, got caught up on my rent and then gave my notice.  I can't keep working 3 jobs anyway - especially not one that doesn't pay me.  I need some acting jobs!!!!!  I was hoping I would feel better after writing this.  I have the day off - I'm going to take care of myself and hopefully after I walk, do laundry and clean - I will feel better.  Love you Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...