Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Okay.

There was just an old lady in here with her friend/helper - and she smelled a lot and I mean a LOT like pee.  Her helper/friend is one of those people who says things like "Oh - I don't like it - it's so ugly - that's why I didn't buy it before - it's so ugly right there."  What?  Are you sure you didn't buy it because it's 1000 dollars?  Last time she was in here by herself and she doesn't remember I was here I guess because she said that time "Oh - oh I wish this scarf was on sale - all I need is for it to be on sale or I need 250 dollars!!  Then she gave me these puppy dog eyes.  Um - what?  Why is she letting her old friend walk around smelling like pee?  I mean the lady reeks of pee.  It makes me so mad.  She is not a good friend/helper.  Anyway - fuck - I just want to go to the farm and eat a lot of Thanksgiving food.  I want to visit my dead dog and cat and get some fresh fucking air.  I just got myself a lovely free cappuccino - that was nice.  My friend who works her gave me free cards to get free coffees at a place near her where it's 5 dollars for a teeny tiny drink.  The girl put a heart on it and it's delicious so that was so nice right?  Why am I so angry?  Um - I don't know either.  I'm going to write for a little while bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...