Thursday, November 21, 2013

I'm going to deal with that later or never......

A lady just came in who is creeping me out - why?  She looks nice - smells like a Grandma even though she's not old enough but nonetheless - creeping me out.  Anyway she picked dup a beautiful pair of earrings and asked if something was missing from them - so I picked up my broken glasses (which are ironically missing the stems) and I looked and indeed - there are 2 giant pieces of rhinestones missing.  Which is too bad - they are so pretty - but I put them aside and I am so not dealing with it right now.  3 people asked me for directions and help this morning on my way to work - I lost my metro-card on my way to work and I was sooooooo sad.  I just got so super sad.  I feel like I am in college again only with less money.  I'm living just exactly okay with money and I feel so lonely - what?  I miss my dog.  I'm happy she's in a better place and now I can see her this week when I go to my parents farm for Thanksgiving.  Oh good I'm crying.  Fuck.  What is wrong with me today?  I just don't have love in my life and I feel heart broken.  I'm so lucky right?  I have beautiful, kind friends and I'm sober - which is more than I can have ever hoped for.  I'm doing comedy again - I love my acting class and I have my own apartment.  Now I'm really crying.  Okay - I just decide this hormonal.  Right?  I'm hormonal.  I just feel depleted and I miss LOVE.  What?  I'm going to go for a walk - it's chilly today but it's sunny and crisp- it's a beautiful day.  I - what - I had a gorgeous breakfast - a salmon ceaser salad - I felt better after I ate.  I'm going to go for a walk and get some chocolate - get ready for the show tonight that I hope happens.  I'm hosting so I really need to be ready.  We wrote last night and that was great.  I guess I feel vulnerable.  GROSS LET'S SNAP OUT OF IT!  Okay - walk, bank, chocolate and hydrate.  Thank you - I love and can love - let's do this.  Bye sweet blog I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...