Wednesday, November 13, 2013

So sleepy.

There have literally only been 2 customers all day today - wait - 1?  Has it only been one?  And a creepy guy looking to clean the awning.  Anyway - soooo boring.  Soooo warm and boring.  I ate the hugest bacon, blue cheese, avocado burger - holy fucknuts it was amazing.  I can't imagine that is helping my sleepiness at all.  Anyway.  I got some things done, paid some bills.  I had class last night and it was challenging.  My scene partner didn't like what my acting teacher was saying to her and I could see that he was just giving her notes and was excited about her work and just wanted to give her direction - you know?  She got really mad that he had so many notes and then just sort of stormed off the stage and he had no notes for me.  The good part was I could see myself in her - she got emotional and it fucked everything up.  The way HE handled it was amazing.  How is he so gorgeous and nice seriously?  I mean come on - he had on a turtleneck and I still thought he was gorgeous.  GORGEOUS but NICE.  What the fuck.  With a turtleneck on.  I was like oh my God he's an acting teacher and he has on a turtleneck.  Haha.  All the women in class are so pretty and the men are so creepy.  Haha - although sometimes there are gorgeous guys.  Anyway - so I was also able to tell her that it was frustrating to me that she threw a fit - I mean she made it all about her x 10 - BUT she heard me and said sorry.  How cool is that?  She's really wonderful - and I'm proud of myself for saying something.  So anyway I guess I should work on that play right now.  It's so intense and tedious - so much subtext.  Okay - I'm writing tonight with my friend who works here - comedy - that should be fun.  I would rather lay down but I do also want to do that.  I'm sooooo sleeeepppyyyy.  OKAY I LOVE YOU BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...