Sunday, November 3, 2013

The tell tale sobriety.

Whoa - I have been having trouble staying - sober in sobriety - I mean -  you know (or don't know) - staying on the line.  Okay - I just have been missing meetings and my meetings have changed and - UGH - I feel guilty for behavior I was involved in while dating whatever the fuck his name was last winter.  Then I started having some "issues" with my sponsee - by issues I mean we got in one sort of argument and then I thought it was over.  So - 2 issues at play here - based on my last statement - I just always think things are ending when there is the slightest bit of friction in a relationship.  Ugh.  Then - based on the first thing I was talking about - I feel super fucking guilty when I am behaving even a little bit badly and that just is too much.  Too much but also - hello - I need to take care of myself better sobriety wise.  I did today.  I went to work for 9 hours - why?  Why so many hours you ask my sweet blog?  Well I was an hour early because I didn't know it was daylight savings time.  Hoorah and scene.  But then I bought a cute hat because I was cold and went to a big meeting and stayed for the whole thing and I felt sooooooooo much better.  I also talked to my sponsee and came home.  Now I'm gong to bed - I'm so tired.  I'm so totally exhausted and I just got all ready for bed and did a little yoga and now I'm going to get a good night's sleep.  I hope.  Oh lord - good night sweet Bluebie Blueb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...