Friday, November 15, 2013

Ugh - uncomfortable.

So the guy who sent me the texts sent me another text saying "The dream was real....."  Which I ignored and which so solidified my creepedoutness.  Then he sent me another one where he SPELLED MY NAME WRONG and then asked me if he was bothering me, did I see his texts and let him know - am I just not answering him.  Okaaaay - so my friend said to ignore him but it didn't feel quite right and then I called my new sponsor and she said "But if you ignore him, you owe him an ammends because he would be someone who if you see him you would cross the street to avoid him."  Right?  She said I could just say I want to be friends and that's it.  You know - so I did that.  I wrote and said I just want to be friends.  Done.  Which is not what I wanted to say - hello.  What I wanted to say was "You didn't ask me a question so why would I need to ANSWER you - you just sent me CREEPY FUCKING TEXTS about your dream and that was it.  HOW ABOUT HI HOW ARE YOU??  Fuck off weirdo."  I was so upset I went to therapy and told my therapist about it and said I felt confused and she said "You don't sound confused - you sound VERY clear."  Haha.  Jesus.  What in the world did Larni say to this guy?  Anyway so I'm done dating for awhile - that's it.  And WOW - no more friends setting me up - FUCK - first a guy with cancer and now some fucking weirdo who - I don't even know what he was liking about me - he was just talked about himself and then had some dream about me and then what?  Expected me to be like "Oh you had a creepy dream about me????  THAT'S SO SWEEEET!!!!  Thank you for telling me!!  I'm not uncomfortable at all - in fact all I can think about is blowing you right now!!"  Oh my God - this isn't very nice of me.  Um - awesome.  I'm home.  I have to be at work at 8:00 a.m. for brunch.  My class got cancelled tonight which is actually perfect.  I cooked a bunch today and cleaned, went for a really long walk in the park - that was so nice.  Okay - so I love you - my sweet Blueberry blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...