Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Different day....

It's a different day - so quiet here at the store and even outside for that matter.  I think everyone is leaving the city for the holiday.  It's starting to snow and it's gray and cold outside.  So I made some phone calls and I ate the guacamole I made last night.  I cooked last night - I made fresh guacamole, fresh green beans with garlic, rice and then I got a half of a rotisserie chicken.  For the life of me I don't know why I insist on eating rotisserie chicken and watching The Walking Dead.  I only watched one episode last night - I just couldn't - it was too depressing.  I did my hair and my toes and I got a decent night's sleep.  Oh boy.  So now what?  I don't know.  I called my cousin - she didn't answer.  I have my big meeting tonight and class - although I think it might get cancelled.  Why don't I do some more self-care right now?  Some career self-care?  I can schedule some things and prepare for class as if it it is going to happen.  Yes - okay.  Yes.  Okay - let's get up and out of ourselves Bluebie - let's take advantage of the quiet and get on solid ground.  What?  Love you bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...