Tuesday, November 12, 2013

HI.

Hiiiiiiiii - omg - I missed you.  When did I write last?  I don't know - before that insane typhoon in the Philippines.  So awful.  New Yorkers are so self absorbed - no one is even talking about it.  It was only a year ago that Hurricane Sandy happened!  Aw - my dog was still alive.  Poor thing.  I have been going to this one comedy club to perform and I used to be a waitress there and I used to bring the dog with me sometimes and a busser who works there still asked me how she was the other night.  He was really sad to hear she died.  Isn't that so sweet?  I had the most exhausting weekend.  I worked Saturday brunch, Saturday night at the comedy club, Sunday brunch and then I went to rehearsal Sunday night (first a meeting) and then I went and did an 11:55 p.m. comedy spot.  What??  Omg - I almost fell asleep onstage.  I was fairly awful - I mean I was so tired, unprepared and all over the place but I was still funny.  I could have been so much better.  But my point is that it  was SO MUCH FUN.  I left so totally happy I did it.  Unreal.  Amazing is a better word.  Then I got up yesterday and got myself to work again - had a rehearsal last night and went home and ate a bunch of food.  On Friday I went into the park, cleaned did laundry and grocery shopped, went to a meeting and went to class.  So needless to say I am tired today and grumpy but I'm starting to feel better.  I got a decent night's sleep and it's not busy in here so I guess that's good.  I feel like I'm in my office and there's clothes hanging all over the place and people can walk by and stare at me.  I don't know how much longer I can keep working both of those brunches in row - holy fuck - it's so hard.  Whatever.  I am going to focus today on my acting and my comedy.  I'm going to write with my friend tomorrow night and work on having my set down so I can get up at any point and be ON.  I also need to book more shows.  At this moment I need t work on my scene for class but I don't want to.  I'm tired.  I'M GOING TO DO IT THOUGH BECAUSE I LOVE IT.  I absolutely love it - no doubt in my mind.  Okaaaaaaay - whatever.  Have I also said I hate it a million times?  Probable who fucking cares.  I love it today and I'm going to push through my - annoyance of the tediousness of this current play.  LET'S GET IT DONE.  Thank you Bluebie my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...