Saturday, November 30, 2013

Lesbian meeting and homework.

I went to a super lesbian meeting after work - it was so manly but you know what - they were funny and awesome and I loved the transgendered drunk "bitch from the 80's - THROWBACK!"  That's how she talked about herself.  Omg - I'm so tired - how did I ever work at that other job after working a brunch?  I did homework tonight, cleaned the bathroom - took a bath and ate - McDonald's.  Ugh - I did - now I'm washing my clothes n the sink.  Am I the most boring person alive?  I don't know 0 let's figure it out tomorrow - I'm so tired- I love you Bleubie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...