Sunday, December 1, 2013

Bored out of my fucking mind.

I am so fucking bored - what is happening?  I went to work today and it was quiet - I worked downstairs with this young guy who is cute - so sweet - not attracted to him but every time he stood near me I got so turned on and it was so totally confusing.  Then - then I got out of work 3 hours earlier than I usually do and had nothing to do.  I ugh - am so bored.  I felt so much better after my meeting - SO much better and then I went to rehearse and that was so fun.  I don't have any shows this week -  I have an audition.  I could have gone to a dance class or even - another meeting - HELLO - or I could have written.  I went to a diner but they wouldn't let me sit in a booth and I got mad and walked away.  UGH.  UGHHHHH.  I just feel so frustrated.  SO FUCKING FRUSTRATED.  I'm just lost and kind of all over the place.  You know what that means right????  TIME TO READ THIS MONTH'S HOROSCOPE!!!!!  I will never get over that sponsor telling me "We can never talk about horoscopes - ever - I can't talk about that."  That being said I'm going to read mine RIGHT NOW AND GET SOME MEDIOCRE AND/OR MAGICAL STAR ADVICE.  Anger.  It's what I'm made of.  I love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...