Sunday, December 29, 2013

Another show, another brunch......

Dear Lord in heaven I worked another brunch today and it was so insane. HAhahaha I got in trouble for flirting with this gorgeous gay host that works there, too much.  This kid is gorgeous and he's gay but he's smoking hot and LOVES to flirt with me.  Hugs me - stares me in the eyes - talks to me - and he's totally goofy and funny and did I mention gorgeous.  The whole package, tall, dark, handsome, funny and gay - ALL THE THINGS I LOVE.  Smoking hot body.  Um - you know if that guy wants to rub his ass on me and hug me - I'M GOING TO LET HIM.  But then my manager asked me to be professional and save it for after work.  Professional??  Haha - I just actually laughed - I mean it is a great place but it is sooooo gay and - okay - right maybe I shouldn't be pretending to fuck the gorgeous host in the ass at the water station - no matter what kind of place it is but he's so cute - I couldn't help myself.  Anyway so I had to host a show tonight after work and I wasn't expecting it and I didn't have clothes with me so I went to Whole Foods and bought a shirt, shoes and earrings.  I'm not even kidding and I looked a million times better.  That was all that was opened after my meeting and there was no way I was going to be able to host a show smelling like pancakes and feeling gross with dirty sneakers on.  I went to Lucky Burger and changed super fast in the bathroom.  It was a pretty good show.  Some people left because they had their children with them and they didn't like my blow-job joke or the first guy's joke about being a pedophile.  I just  got so tired.  I need to wake up and go see my parents and my poor Grandpa that is dying.  So tired, fighting a cold and - well - but that show was so fun - I really loved it and I did the job - I hosted and got the show over with when she wanted it to be.  AND - I got paid.  SO AWESOME.  Okay I'm starting to fall asleep.  Hopefully I will be able to write more tomorrow.  Love you Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...